Delicious Paleo Muffins Recipe
Paleo muffins are a great dairy free, grain free and legume free staple on the breakfast table or even with your dinner. These are a good option as opposed to heavy breads at mealtime. They can be made very easily and are fresh and ready to chomp on in no time. The following ingredients are what you will need to have on hand to make these delicious snacks.
Paleo Muffin Ingredients:
- 3 medium bananas
- 2 cups of almond flour
- ¼ cup of coconut oil
- ¾ cups of walnuts
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 cup of raisins
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
Paleo Muffin Directions:
Directions: Combine ingredients and pour batter into greased muffin pans. Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes and get ready to taste a great alternative to bread for supper.
Low Fat Paleo Chocolate Muffins
Another easy muffin recipe is called low fat chocolate muffins. These are nice and sweet and easy to prepare for a light dessert. You will need the following ingredients to whip these special treats up.
Low Fat Chocolate Muffin Ingredients:
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 2/3 cup of Splenda brown sugar
- 2 cups of unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of dark chocolate chips
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup of non-fat milk
- First of all, soak the oats in the 1 cup of non-fat milk for about one hour.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Spray muffin pans well with light cooking spray.
- Mix the oat mixture with egg whites and applesauce and combine well.
- Whisk dry ingredients together in a separate bowl. Add the wet ingredients to the dry until thoroughly combined.
- Then add the chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Be sure and not over mix so that your muffins are not tough.
- Spoon into the muffin pan and bake for twenty to twenty five minutes.
These delicious muffins are perfect for a light snack or after dinner for a wholesome treat.