Paleo Brownies Recipe
If you want a delicious chocolate treat, paleo brownies are taste tempting and wholesome snacks that the whole family will love. Paleo cooking is a healthier alternative to traditional cooking and uses nutritious and natural ingredients that you can feel proud to feed your family.
To make this recipe you will need the following ingredients:
- ½ cup of cocoa powder
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- ½ cup of solid coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon(ground)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of almond meal
- Optional: cocoa powder for dusting
Paleo brownies cooking instructions:
- Preheat your over to 325 degrees. Place the cocoa, the cinnamon and the coconut oil in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Next, add the egg, honey and the almond meal and combine very well.
- Line a cake loaf pan or a brownie pan with wax paper. Spoon the brownie mix into the pan and spread smoothly over the top.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 20 minutes. After baking cool completely and then transfer the brownies to the refrigerator for 60 minutes to cool.
- After your brownies are chilled completely dust the tops with the cocoa powder if you desire. This step is optional.
Get ready to enjoy a highly nutritious, yet very tasty chocolate brownie recipe. You and the kids will not be able to pass up this fantastic recipe. Everyone loves chocolate.
This is a fact, but most brownies are filled with fat and calories that none of us want. In these times of health awareness, everyone is looking for healthier alternatives in foods. This recipe for paleo brownies is a great choice.
They make the perfect light dessert to dinner, or as a snack for the kid’s lunchboxes. Try our incredible paleo brownies recipe today and enjoy a mouthwatering treat.