Tasty Paleo Pancakes Recipe
Wholesome & Delicious Paleo Pancakes
If you love to wake up in the morning to a stack of pancakes slathered with rich syrup and creamy butter, but you worry about the fat and sugar, then there is a healthy option available to you. When you opt for a Paleo friendly diet, you are doing something terrific for your body and for your health.
The following Paleo pancakes recipe is full of flavor, are light and fluffy, and they are absolutely mouthwatering. This recipe is unlike any other pancake recipe you have ever tried, that’s a guarantee. These pancakes are filled with wholesome protein, and they offer you a delicious alternative to a traditional family favorite.
The ingredients you will need for this recipe are:
- 3 eggs
- 1 and ½ cup of blanched almond flour
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- One fourth a teaspoon of baking soda
- One fourth a tablespoon of celtic sea salt
- Coconut oil to cook with
Steps to creating paleo pancakes:
- First step: You whisk the eggs into the vanilla extract, the honey and the water.
- Slowly add the almond flour, baking soda and the salt into the egg mixture until combined.
- Stir thoroughly until you reach the desired consistency. Batter will be slightly thick.
- Heat your skillet or griddle on medium to medium low heat.
- The trick is not to make them any larger than 3 inches in diameter.
- When you see bubbles start to form on the pancake’s surface, add a touch more coconut oil if needed.
- Invite the kids into the kitchen to help you whip up a batch of these delicious breakfast treats.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy a healthy, wholesome and hearty breakfast.
If you like you can top these taste tempters with a light syrup or molasses. Many people also like to add a little light margarine or fruit on top of them before serving as well. The perfect fruit toppings might include such things as bananas, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries or even blackberries for a robust flavor.
Paleo cooking is one of the healthiest choices you can make for your family. It is a natural and healthy alternative and it will give you energy and stamina for your day ahead. Why not get your children started on healthy eating habits before it’s too late? Paleo enthusiasts are growing in numbers every day, because more than ever before, people are interested in being healthy and vital for years to come.
Try these delicious Paleo pancakes for breakfast. You will absolutely love them!