How to Make Starbucks Matcha Latte
- ½ cup hot water
- ½ cup coconut milk or organic almond
- 1 teaspoon matcha tea powder
- 1 tablespoon of honey , maple syrup or stevia to taste (optional)
- Add the matcha tea powder to a small amount of hot water in the matcha tea bowl or in your favourite cup.
- Using the bamboo whisk, whisk sharply downwards to make a thick, green paste.
- Then pour the rest of the hot coconut milk and water into the batter and stir.
- If you add a sweetener, add it here.
Recipe by SmartSexyPaleo at https://smartsexypaleo.com/how-to-make-starbucks-matcha-latte/