Starbucks Matcha Latte Ingredients & Recipe
- 250 ml vegetable milk (I use sugar-free almond milk))
- 1 cc of organic matcha powder
- 1 SC maple syrup or agave syrup
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- For foam
- natural soya milk or other nut/vegetable milk
- Heat the vegetable milk in a saucepan, without boiling.
- Pour into a blender with the matcha, syrup and vanilla. Mix a few seconds to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour into a cup or mug.
- Heat a bottom of soy milk in an emulsifier, remove from heat and emulsify to obtain a thick foam. Gently place on the latte and sprinkle with a pinch of matcha for decoration.
Recipe by SmartSexyPaleo at https://smartsexypaleo.com/?p=5785