Easy Soba Noodle Soup Recipe
- 1.5 liters of water
- 200 g buckwheat soba noodles
- 2 carrots
- 2 slices of turnip
- 2 tablespoons of powdered broth or bouillon cubes
- 1 small spoon of red curry paste (optional)
- 1 handful of chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons unsalted roasted peanuts
- Cook soba noodles in a pot of boiling water for the time indicated on the package (less than 5 minutes).
- Drain and rinse thoroughly in cold water.
- Arrange them on the bottom of 4 soup plates.
- Rinse the vegetables, peel them. Using a julienne knife, cut out the carrots and turnips. Lay them on the plates along with the noodles.
- Add chopped cilantro and lightly crushed peanuts.
- Boil water in a saucepan. Add the powdered broth as well as the curry paste. When the broth is boiling, pour it into the bowls.
- Cover the plates, wait a minute before tasting with chopsticks and tablespoons.
Recipe by SmartSexyPaleo at https://smartsexypaleo.com/easy-soba-noodle-soup-recipe/